Digital Delivery - this will be emailed to you once fufilled, which can take up to 5 business days.
For the latest games, add-on's and more.Top up your SEN wallet and choose from a range of great games, movies and content for PS5 PS4, PS3, PSVita.
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to Playstation Store or our online store
3. Select the "Redeem Codes" option
4. Enter the 12 digit code and then select "Continue"
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code
This voucher code is issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited and is redeemable only against the issuer by users aged 18 and over holding a Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) master account registered in NZ to fund a Playstation Network wallet. SEN accounts are subject to the Playstation Network terms of service. PSN wallet funds can be used to pay for Playstation music content/services and items in Playstation Store by users holding a SEN master account registered in NZ.
A Playstation Card 3, PSP, Playstation Vita, Playstation 4 system or any other compatible Sony System is required as well as broadband, wifi or 3g internet connection. User is responsible for internet connection fees. This voucher code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be sold and otherwise exchanged. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or otherwise used without your permission and is valid for the time use only. It expires 12 months from date of purchase.